Hardwood Floor Cleaning St. Louis
PROFESSIONAL HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING ST LOUIS
Sweeping just moves dirt around and mopping alone cannot remove stubborn dirt. Dirt, debris and bacteria can get smeared around and trapped in cracks and crevices of your hardwood floors. Professional hardwood floor cleaning can remove this stubborn dirt, debris and bacteria; plus our professional equipment removes fine debris that could scratch your floors if just swept with a broom or spread with a mop.
At Fresh & Green we utilize industry leading equipment recommended by hardwood flooring manufacturers that cleans deep and prevents secondary damage from occurring. We also only use plant based cleaning agents that help suspend embedded soils and oils trapped in the hardwood and leave your floor germ free and spotless.
Our certified staff has the background and experience to clean all types of hard surface flooring including: luxury vinyl plank floors, solid hardwood floors, laminate floors, engineered hardwood floors and linoleum floors.
HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING SERVICES NEAR ME
OUR PROFESSIONAL GRADE HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING EQUIPMENT
Our equipment is powerful and yet safe for all hardwood flooring. It has a special brush which gently agitates and removes dirt and debris from hardwood flooring and has an onboard squeegee attachment that contains any solution or water. A powerful vacuum extracts the emulsified cleaning solution, dirt and debris and is sucked into a reservoir that we empty once full. This is a very thorough cleaning process that a simple broom or mop can never do!
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
For hard to reach areas or areas where our equipment cannot reach, we have special crevice tools and detail the edges by hand – we’re don’t cut corners, we clean them!
REMOVES SOIL, DEBRIS, ALLERGENS AND MORE
Your hardwood floors will be germ and allergen free with our thoroughly exhaustive hardwood floor deep cleaning process!
HOW WE CLEAN HARDWOOD FLOORS ST LOUIS
- Upon arrival, our certified technicians will perform a walkthrough and pre inspection of the hardwood floors to determine the best approach. Once we identify the type of flooring, we will check for any flaws in the wood, pre existing damage or anything that could be an issue EFORE we begin with the cleaning. Our technicians will consult with the homeowner and explain what process will deliver the best outcome for their particular floor.
- Next, we will thoroughly vacuum the floor before we begin with the deep cleaning process. This is an important step that ensures we are not creating mud by adding water to dry soil that hasn’t been vacuumed yet.
- We use our manufacturer approved hardwood floor cleaning extraction machine. We will apply a plant based cleaning solution that will clean deep and leave behind no sticky residue.
- After the hardwood floor deep cleaning process, we like to flat mop with a soft microfiber – paying close attention to the edges. This ensures that there is NO moisture left on the hardwood and eliminates any moisture related issues. You can walk on your dry floor immediately.
- Finally, we perform a final walk through with the homeowner. Our goal is to leave you 100% satisfied with the work that we do. Your floors will be bright, fresh, clean and residue free!